Only at The Wash House!
The Wash House gives Lifetime Labour to customers who purchase their appliance from one of our stores.
What does that mean for YOU the customer?
It means, if you have a problem with your appliance after the manufacturers guarantee, we will come out to you and there will be no charge for any labour involved in any repair that may be required.
All we charge is a small ONE TIME callout fee of £14.95.
If a part is required, you just pay for the part.
Terms and Conditions apply
What is NOT covered with ‘Lifetime Labour Free’ Service
• Cleaning/unblocking filter and soap drawers on laundry appliances*
• Fault due to customers own plumbing or electrical problems*
• Replacing of oven/cooker hood bulbs*
• Refitting any parts/components that have been removed by customer
• No parts will be fitted under the above service that have not been purchased from the Wash House Ltd
• The service is not transferable, ie can only be used by the person who has purchased it*
• If a fault has arisen due to the machine being relocated by someone other than our delivery/service team
• Failure to cancel an appointment*
•Gas appliances and American style refrigeration. Also Cooker Hoods, Microwaves and all small appliances, are excluded from Lifetime Labour and Lifetime Labour Plus* * Further details upon request
LIFETIME LABOUR PLUS+
Have you purchased an appliance from us recently? If your purchase was made in within the last 2 months, you may be eligible to apply for Lifetime Labour Plus!
What is Lifetime Labour Plus?
Lifetime Labour Plus will allow you to get up to 3 appliances that were not bought from The Wash House covered by our exclusive Lifetime Labour Plus Free Guarantee.
Simply fill out the form found on this page and we’ll be in touch with you to confirm your application!
Lifetime Labour Plus Terms and Conditions…
• Lifetime Labour Plus will only become effective once ALL other guarantees on that product have expired
• The appliance must have been correctly installed and used only the electricity supply
• The appliance must have only been used for domestic purposes, and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions
• The appliance has not been serviced, repaired, tampered with or taken apart by any unqualified person
• ALL service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by The Wash House
• The appliance is only guaranteed at the original customer address and with a valid receipt
What isn’t applicable for Lifetime Labour Plus?
• Small electrical appliances
• Any gas appliances
• Any American style refrigeration
• Damage resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the replacement of any light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic
• Any work resulting from improper installation
• Domestic appliances being used in a commercial environment
*Please note a small call out charge applies to each Lifetime Labour call.