Only at The Wash House!
The Wash House gives Lifetime Labour to customers who purchase their appliance from one of our stores.
What does that mean for YOU the customer?
It means, if you have a problem with your appliance after the manufacturers guarantee, we will come out to you free of charge, and there will be no charge for any labour involved in any repair that may be required.
If a part is required you just pay for the part.
Terms and Conditions apply…
What is NOT covered with ‘Labour Free’ Service
• Products sold as an agent of Euronics Ltd. Contact your local branch if you would like to add the Lifetime Labour service to one of these appliances. Additional fees may apply.
• Cleaning/unblocking filter and soap drawers on laundry appliances*
• Fault due to customers own plumbing or electrical problems*
• Replacing of oven/cooker hood bulbs*
• Refitting any parts/components that have been removed by customer
• No parts will be fitted under the above service that have not been purchased from the Wash House Ltd
• The service is not transferable, ie can only be used by the person who has purchased it*
• If a fault has arisen due to the machine being relocated by someone other than our delivery/service team
• Failure to cancel an appointment*
Gas appliances and American style refrigeration. Also Cooker Hoods, Microwaves and all small appliances, are excluded from lifetime labour and lifetime labour plus* * Further details upon request