Expect a Passion for Service always at The Wash House
- With our own team of dedicated, fully trained and experienced engineers, we can provide repairs on most brands of appliances, built in and freestanding*
- You do not need to have purchased your appliance from us to receive a service call or repair from one of our engineers.
- All repairs are carried out in your home. We offer a fast call out response and subject to availability we offer flexible call times. Call outs are available Monday to Friday and all of our engineers carry a wide range of spares on their vans. All of our repairs are guaranteed.
- The Service Centre also supply a wide range of spare parts and consumables, including washing machine and tumble drier belts, pumps, motors and elements. We keep a large supply of parts in stock; however, items not in stock can usually be obtained the next day, subject to availability.
- Our Service Centre comprises of fully trained, experienced and knowledgeable staff that can offer trouble-shooting advice, which may not require an engineer call out.
The Service Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am until 5pm and can be contacted directly on 01299 822031 and select option 2
Book your repair call online. Order your spare parts online
If you only need a part and don’t want an engineer to visit you, we can send your part directly to you by post.
Just leave your address in the parts order form, or contact our Stourport store for more information.
Service Not Just Sales from The Wash House
*Unfortunately; we are unable to offer repairs on gas appliances, American style refrigeration or small electrical appliances.