Service & Repairs
Expect a Passion for Service always at The Wash House
Our service department is based in Worcester. When booking a repair either use the book a repair tab on the website or call our service department on 01299 822031 option 2.
- With our own team of dedicated, fully trained and experienced engineers, we can provide repairs on most brands of appliances, built in and freestanding*
- You do not need to have purchased your appliance from us to receive a service call or repair from one of our engineers.
- All repairs are carried out in your home. Call outs are available Monday to Friday and all of our engineers carry a wide range of spares on their vans. All of our repairs are guaranteed for a mininmum of 3 months*.
- The Service Centre also supply a wide range of spare parts and consumables, including washing machine and tumble dryer belts, pumps, motors and elements. We keep a large supply of parts in stock; however, items not in stock can usually be obtained the next day, subject to availability.
- Our Service Centre comprises of fully trained, experienced and knowledgeable staff that can offer trouble-shooting advice, which may not require an engineer call out.
The Service Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 5:00pm and can be contacted directly on 01299 822031 and select option 2
Lifetime Labour Free
Our lifetime labour policy is automically registered for your when your product is purchased from us.
Our lifetime labour policy excludes American style refrigeration, cooker hoods, all gas appliances, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, and any small kitchen appliances. Click here for further information.
Please note Lifetime Labour warranty cannot coincide with any manufacturers warranty. Once the manufacturers guarantee finishes the lifetime labour free guarantee then automatically starts. In the event that a manufacturer gives a parts only warranty the lifetime labour guarantee cannot conicde with a manufacturers guarantee.